The weather went bad over Shabbos just like the forecast predicted. By midday, tenters were packing up and heading home. We went for a short walk on the beach despite the blowing sand.
I was worried that if we left Sunday morning we wouldn’t be able to get home by Sunday night in time for Shemini Atzeres, so we left after Shabbos ended. We used the dump station and were on the road by 8:30PM and were home by 2:30AM this morning.
After a few hours sleep we cleaned out the RV today. The trees in our yard are putting on quite a show:
Hopefully our next RV adventure isn’t too far off.