This morning I went out to fly. My first launch attempt failed, and in the process of taking off the motor I hurt my back, so that was the end of that. I did notice a problem with one of my lines, so I took my wing over to Michelle’s shop.
Michelle was working on a wing that ended up in the prop:
The sheathing on one of my lines was damaged. We pulled the sheathing apart to check the Kevlar core of the line:
The core is good, so I’ll be saving the line as a spare. Michelle made a new line for me and showed me how to install it. Thanks!
I went for a ride this afternoon which included a visit to this massive radar dome:
While I was gone, Trish and B made a cake to celebrate yesterday’s 100th solo flight: